Selena Gomez looked great on the red carpet of the 2011 Kids’ Choice Awards — check out our tips to get the look for yourself!
Selena Gomez, 18, was absolutely radiant at the 2011 Kids’ Choice Awards! We love her natural beauty look with those pretty pink lips! We spoke with her makeup artist Karan Mitchell so you can get the look for yourself!
- Start with COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Silk Foundation in Nutmeg.
- Use COVERGIRL TRUblend pressed powder in Translucent Honey with a soft brush.
- Apply COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush in Plumberry Glow to the apples of her cheeks.
- Blend in COVERGIRL CG Smoothers Concealer in medium on the eyelid with a soft sponge as a base for eyeshadow
- Apply COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers 1-kit in Pink Chiffon all over the lid and Knockout Pink as a soft liner underneath the eye and in the inside corners for a soft sparkle.
- Apply COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers 1-kit in Brown Smolder to the crease, slightly extending the outside corners.
- Finish the eye with COVERGIRL LiquilineBlast in Black Fire on the top as well as the outside edge of the bottom lashes.
- Apply a few individual lashes and used two coats of the LashBlast Luxe Mascara in Black Platinum.
- For lips, start with COVERGIRL LipPerfection lipliner in Splendid and then diffused the line with a lip brush.
- Complete the look with COVERGIRL LipPerfection lip color in Dazzle and COVERGIRL ShineBlast Lipgloss in Radiant.
Karan’s new obsession: I love the new lipsticks, LipPerfection, from Covergirl. “I have been obsessed with the hydrating formula and vibrant shades. They all seem to love the brighter pinks and roses, corals and reds that are trending really strong right now.”
Selena’s favorite CoverGirl product is LashBlast mascaras! For the Kids Choice Awards, Selena’s look was fun and casual. Her Christian Cota outfit was all about Spring. We wanted to stay with soft watercolor shades for her makeup.
With these amazing steps and the CoverGirl products below you can master this look!