It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for — the wedding scene has started!
We didn’t think it would begin for a few days, but we’ve got the scoop from actress Mia Maestro (aka Carmen of the Denali Coven) that filming has begun on Breaking Dawn’s intense wedding scene between Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart!
“Long wedding night until 6am. Everyone was SO neatly frocked up :),” Mia tweeted from Squamish, BC on April 2.
Other cast members tweeted as well, mainly to kvetch about the late night shoots:
- Michael Welch — “I’m in the Cullen replica house they built up in Canada. It’s EXACTLY the same as the one in portland. I’m having crazy deja vu.”
- Kellan Lutz — “Wish I could have made it to WonderCon in San Fran to hang with everyone from IMMORTALS and all you amazing fans! Night shoots are no fun!”
- Ashley Greene — “whyyyyyyyy can’t I fall asleep! These night shoots are killing me! Messing up my sleep patterns hard core.”
- MyAnna Buring — “Night shoots kick my back side… leaving the birds to twitter I’m off to bed!”
- Gil Birmingham — “Night shoots sure mess with the internal time clock. Don’t know if I should sleep or stay awake :)”
The scene must be pretty epic if they were filming all night — we can’t wait to see it!