At the Points of Light Institute Tribute to Former President George H.W. Bush, Carrie Underwood was glowing!
Carrie Underwood brought the beautiful at the Mar. 21 tribute to the former president, held at the John F. Kennedy Center for Performing Arts in Washington, D.C.! Want to get this classic look for your own night out? We tell you how!
Why this works: Carrie‘s radiant beauty is best when she keeps the focus on her beautiful complexion. Here, she uses peach and pink tones to enhance her skin’s glow. Here’s how to steal her look!
- Apply a matte foundation all over your face.
- Enhance the definition of your eyebrows with a pencil in a shade close to your natural brow color.
- Use a thick black eyeliner on the top and bottom lash lines, extending the top line to form a very slight cat-eye at the outer corners.
- Finish eyes with black mascara.
- Add a warm pink cream blush to the apples of your cheeks and blend it across your cheekbones.
- Finish with a peachy-pink lip gloss.
The products below will help you create this easy but totally polished look for yourself!
Do YOU like Carrie’s red carpet beauty look? Vote now!