At the Feb. 16 premiere of her new movie ‘Unknown,’ Diane Kruger looked totally incredible! Do you agree? We tell you how to get her makeup look yourself!
Diane Kruger was a total show-stopper at the LA premiere of her new film, costarring Liam Neeson and January Jones! Want to find out how to get this look for yourself? Read on, beauty fans!
Why this works: Diane has so many good features, especially her blue eyes and high cheekbones. Here, she keeps her makeup really subtle so her natural beauty can take the spotlight (unlike her costar January, who went with gold eyes and red lips)! Diane also uses colors that work really well with her outfit, especially the beaded detailing on her dress. Here’s how to get her gorgeous look!
- Apply concealer where needed. Do this instead of using foundation, so your skin’s natural dewiness comes through!
- Use an eyebrow pencil to fill in eyebrows. Use a shade slightly darker than your natural eyebrow color– this will give you just the right amount of definition.
- Cover your eyelids with shimmery shadows in subtle shades– try a lighter color for lids and a deeper shade for creases.
- Finish your eyes with two coats of black mascara on both top and bottom lashes.
- Add a cool pink blush to the cheeks, sweeping it across from the apples of your cheeks to your cheekbones.
- Complete the look with a shimmery pink lip gloss.
Try a messy bun in your hair, like Diane did. This simple style will let your makeup look really shine!
Do YOU like Diane’s red carpet beauty look? Vote now!