We can’t wait to see all our favorite celebrities tonight and we can tell you exactly what they’ll be scarfing down during the amazing night!
Ever wonder what kind of food is served at a glamourous event like the Grammys? You’re in luck because we got the scoop for you from Chris Yandek of CYInterview.com who spoke with master celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck about his scrumptious menu for the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards!
Here’s a partial list of tonight’s Grammy menu:
- “Kung Pao” Organic Chicken with Crushed Peanuts and Scallions
- Chinese Chicken Salad with Crispy Wontons, Glazed Cashews and Sesame Honey Dressing
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese with White Truffles and Canadian Cheddar
- Kobe Beef Meatloaf with Caramelized Brown Sugar Ketchup with Crispy Onions
- Taco Bar with Slow-Roasted Short Rib with Sweet Peppers and Onions
- Lamb with Chipotle, Eggplant and Cumin
- Miniature White and Dark Chocolate Cream Pie
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Crisp Honey-Apple Tart