January is celebrity baby boom month! Not only did lots of stars pop up pregnant, but Hollywood welcomed these new additions!
Baby bliss! A handful of celebrities welcomed new babies this month — just in time to start off the new year. We’ve been following some of these moms and dads throughout their journey to parenthood and it’s exciting to finally hear their happy news!
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, both 43, welcomed a baby girl via a surrogate at Centennial Medical Center in Nashville on Dec. 28! “Our family is truly blessed, and just so thankful, to have been given the gift of baby Faith Margaret,” the couple says in a statement. Faith joins 2-year-old Sunday Rose and older siblings Isabella and Connor Cruise!
- Orlando Bloom, 33, and his supermodel wife Miranda Kerr, 27, welcomed their first child, a 9 lbs., 12 oz. baby boy named Flynn in Los Angeles on Jan. 6.
- Owen Wilson, 42, and Jade Duell, 28, welcomed their son, Robert Ford Wilson, in Hawaii where he owns an $8 million dollar estate.“Everyone is doing well,” his rep tells People.
- Samantha Harris, 37, and her husband Michael Hess are the new parents of a 7lb., 11 oz. baby girl named Hillary Madison Hess! The little girl was born on Jan. 19 at 11:04 pm and joins big sister Josselyn Sydney, 3.
- Doutzen Kroes, 25, and her husband Sunnery James welcomed an 8 pound baby boy named Phyllon on Jan. 21 in Amsterdam! “We’re in love with him! Can’t describe this feeling! Phyllon (pronounce: Fillen) is in our life!”
- Penelope Cruz, 36, and Javier Bardem, 41, now have a bouncing baby boy, reportedly born in Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles sometime between Jan. 16-23.“Penelope and Javier welcomed their first son into their family last week. Both parents and baby are doing great.”
- No Doubt bassist Tony Kanal and his longtime girlfriend Erin Lokitz are the proud parents of a baby girl. Erin gave birth to daughter Coco Reese Lakshmi Kanal on Jan. 24. “Welcome to the world our gorgeous daughter,” Tony, 40, and Erin wrote on the band’s website. “Mom, Dad and Baby are happy and in love.”
We can’t wait to see these little guys and girls grow up! Congrats to the happy parents!