Want to get chill-proof cute like these two gorgeous stars? We’ve got the scoop right from their stylists!
Sundance has shown some great examples of winter-appropriate makeup: simple and effortlessly pretty. How do you get gorgeous like Emma Roberts and Elizabeth Olsen? I’ve got the information straight from the folks that got them red carpet ready. Read on to steal their winter makeup looks!
Celebrity makeup artist Sonia Lee prepped Emma Roberts’ skin for the premiere of her upcoming film, “Homework.” Here’s a quote on how she achieved Emma’s lovely complexion.
- Start with Votre Vu SpecialEyes Intensive Eye Treatment before you apply your makeup
- Prep your skin with a touch of Votre Vu Amour d’Ore Multi, which contains vitamin oil for face, body and hair to lock moisture in.
- Use Votre Vu Champagne Kisses Enhancing Lip Balm for soft lips and an amazing base for lip color.
Breakout star Elizabeth Olsen stopped by The Sephora Beauty Studio at the Samsung Galaxy Tab Lift to take advantage of the Sephora Flawless Foundation Express Service at The Sephora Beauty Studio. Her fresh makeup look was achieved by celebrity makeup artist Erik Soto. Here’s how he achieved her light and pretty makeup look:
- Use Stila Convertible Color for a really natural glow for your cheeks. Added bonus: it also doubles as a lip gloss.
- Apply a sheer lip gloss like Sephora Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Shiny Natural Look for a soft, pretty pout.
- Seal the look with a translucent HD powder like MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder to conceal any pore imperfections, cover shine and provide a flawless, camera-ready complexion.
Give this a try for your next winter’s night on the town. After all, just because it’s cold outside, that doesn’t mean you can’t look hot!
Stay beautiful, BFFs!