K-Stew is a self-described klutz, but she’s giving hope to adorable geeks everywhere by sharing her secret hobbies in ‘Vogue!’
Besides the fact that she makes bank, Kristen Stewart is just like us! K-Stew, 20, graces the Feb. 2011 cover of Vogue and dishes about being a total nerd! Not only does she love to play golf — because it only involves a small group of people on a private course — but she also enjoys cooking dishes like tortilla soup and pulled-pork sandwiches! Keep reading to find out the five reasons Kristen is a dork — just like YOU!
- The Breaking Dawn star loves to play golf with friends!
- K-Stew’s favorite movie is 1974’s A Woman Under the Influence.
- Kristen watches the Food Network in her free time — and her friends tease her for it!
- On her nightstand are books like John Krakauer‘s Into the Wild and Under the Banner of Heaven, Leo Tolstoy‘s Anna Karenina and Dave Cullen‘s Columbine.
- She obsesses over Twi-hards while filming Breaking Dawn: “I just want the fans to be happy.”