Get the starlet’s gorgeous makeup look for your next date night, practically guaranteed to be Justin Bieber approved!
How pretty did Selena Gomez look at the after parties for the Golden Globes! I think you need this look for your next date night/big night out because it’s pretty, it’s fresh and…well, if it’s good enough for the Biebz, it’s good enough for whoever you’re crushing on right now. Read on to get Selena’s pretty makeup look!
Selena’s look was achieved with all Anastasia Beverly Hills products, some of the best out there from Hollywood’s brow-queen-turned-makeup-guru. Here are Celebrity Makeup Artist Karan Mitchell tips on how to get her gorgeous look:
- For the base of the lid, use the first two shades from the Illumin8 with Youthful Synergy™ Complex Eyeshadow Palette #1, blending on the eyelid as well as from the crease to the brow as a highlight. Then blended the soft plum accent shade 4 on the crease as well as blending up and outward all the way to the eyebrow on the outer edges.
- Next, wet the deep onyx shade from the Illumin8 with Youthful Synergy™ Complex Eyeshadow Palette#2 and use it as a liquid liner along the top lash line.
- Treat your eyelashes as you do your hair. Wiggle the round brush of the Lash Lifting Mascara into the root of your upper and lower lashes for definition.
- First, define brows by filling them in with a Brow Wiz pencil in Medium Ash using light upward strokes, as if you were drawing little hairs.
- Then use the wand brush on the other end of the Brow Wiz pencil to blend the color through. This will soften the product and create a natural effect.
- Highlight the brow bone with a Brow Duality highlighter pencil in Camille/ Sand along the brow bone starting above the iris and working your way to the end of the brow. Blend using your fingertip.
- Seal with look by brushing Clear Brow Gel in short upward strokes, being sure to apply in the same direction of hair growth.
Lips , Cheeks & Skin:
- Swipe HydraFull Gloss across your lips.
- Using your ring finger, gently tap the crème cheek color from the Highlighting Crème Duo in St Tropez into the apples of your cheeks, blending all the way to your hairline
- If you want to add an alluring glow, apply a small amount of the liquid highlighter along the cheekbones. You can also blend onto your shoulders for a come-hither, lit-from-within look.
What do you think of Selena’s makeup look, makeup mavens? Vote now!