Want to steal the gorgeous pop star’s hairstyle from the event? Here’s how!
Didn’t you just LOVE Katy Perry’s beautiful hairstyle from the People’s Choice Awards last night? This is such a pretty look for your next big night on the town! Want to learn how to steal it? Her stylist came straight to Hollywood Life to tell YOU how to get it for yourself. Read on!
Katy’s mane man for the night was celebrity hairstylist Danilo, an industry legend. The hairstylist to the stars created a beautiful classic body set on Katy, a style she says that “she always loves so much.” They decided on full waves to complement her strapless Betsey Johnson dress for a “sophisticated, cutie-pie” style for the evening.
- Start with freshly-washed, towel-dried hair for a clean base for styling.
- Lightly mist your hair with Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Heat Protection & Shine Spray, then focused on prepping your roots for the voluminous style by spraying Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Root Lifter Spray Gel.
- Blow your hair dry, then rub a small dollop of Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Smoothing Balm section-by-section before applying heat.
- Using a medium-sized curling iron, curl and set the hair in 1″ sections, then spray Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Professional Level Style Shaping Hairspray over the set before letting it cool for five minutes.
- Release the curls and brush them gently to let your hair fall very full and wavy. Part your hair down to the side with lift in the front, leaving the remaining curls big and loose for the final style.
What do you think? Did you like Katy’s hair from the People’s Choice Awards? Vote now!