The Focker family is back — and more dysfunctional than ever!
Fast forward 12 years from the original Meet The Parents and you’ve still got one big — even bigger, in fact — family with the same quirky friends. The humor remains consistent with the series and Ben Stiller and Robert De Niro, as Greg Focker and Jack Byrnes, are still able to pull big laughs from the audience. It’s a sweet, hilarious film the whole family should see… OK, maybe not the little ones. I don’t want them ending up with nightmares like little Henry Focker — but I won’t ruin that part of the movie for you.
If you’re still on the fence, here are my five reasons you should see Little Fockers out Dec. 22.
- Robert De Niro and Ben Stiller battle it out in an awesome ball pit fight.
- Henry Focker (Colin Baiocch) is adorable, with priceless one liners fit for Kids Say The Darnest Things!
- Owen Wilson‘s tattoo during his drunken stupor is magnificent — not that we recommend anyone doing that.
- The accidental overdose of E.D. medication reminds us of the hilarious zipper scene in Something About Mary.
- Jessica Alba is amazing, as always. Not only is she hot and funny, but she brings the whole plot together.