On this week’s Kendra, Hank leaves his wife & baby in Philadelphia to join the Minnesota Vikings.
Although Kendra Wilkinson, 25, is happy her NFL hubby Hank Baskett, 28, was picked up by the Minnesota Vikings after being cut from the Philadelphia Eagles, she was a total nervous wreck while watching him play his first game with his new team! Keep reading for my top 5 most SHOCKING moments from the Dec. 5 episode of E!’s Kendra.
- Kendra and Hank got the sweetest note from one of the staff members at her condo building, saying how much he loves Kendra and her family! She was so touched, she started crying!
- When Hank got a penalty for holding, then dropped the ball during a pass in his first game, Kendra broke down in tears for fear her husband’s career in the NFL was over! She could barely watch the game!
- In order to concentrate on the game, Kendra demanded shots every time Hank was on the field!
- When Kendra spoke to Hank after he won the game she told him, “I’m really happy you caught that second pass, cause that first one really sucked.” (Way to rub it in, Kendra!)
- Did anyone else notice Hank’s brother CRUSHING beers while watching the game?
Another week, another slew of outrageous moments. What did YOU think of the latest episode of Kendra?t