They may not be the strongest dancers, but Kyle Massey and Bristol the Pistol Palin are by far the most likable and entertaining contestants on Dancing with the Stars — the other two ladies are boring!
I cannot believe we’ve already reached the end of the Dancing with the Stars Season 11 road, but alas, the semi-finals were upon us Nov. 15, making it time to whittle the contest down to the final three. Unlike in seasons past, this time around I’m NOT rooting for the most coordinated, perfected stars on the dance floor — it’s the young, unpolished (yet absolutely endearing) contestants that have my vote!
- Jennifer Grey, 50, didn’t miss a step tonight — and she received 60/60 points for her flawless performances! That said, I feel like the audience has a difficult time connecting with her…or maybe it’s just me.
- Brandy‘s first dance was so uninteresting that I’ve already forgotten it. I know she did well (ish) all night, but at the end of the day, I’d give her the boot! See ya later, Brandy!
- Kyle Massey has more fun on this show than anyone I’ve ever seen before! He lives it up every night on the dance floor. Instead of the “Must Win” attitude that Brandy and Jennifer both cannot seem to shake, Kyle gives it his all and “gets on with it.” I really hope this kid doesn’t get sent home due to having a smaller fan base than the rest of his competition– he’s the most deserving person for the win!
- “Bristol the Pistol” Palin ROCKED it tonight. During her Paso Doble, she gave major attitude; her waltz was so dramatic, I was near tears. Seriously, can you believe how much she’s improved? In the beginning of the season, she was Kate Gosselin-bad. Now she’s objectively a good dancer. I cannot get over this transformation! Go Bristallion!
- Side note: Tom Bergeron is like your outgoing uncle who throws out one liners, like the bird lady throws out seeds. I’m going to miss him. Sad face.
Can you believe how incredible all the dancers were tonight? Who do you think deserves to go on to the finals?