If you’ve been waiting for a funny movie to rival ‘The Hangover,’ you’re in luck! ‘Due Date’ will have you rolling on the floor with the giggles!
When in doubt, cast Zach Galifianakis. I’ve always believed that casting Zach in a film is automatic gold — and Due Date proves that. I went to the movie’s NYC premiere, hosted by The Cinema Society & The New York Comedy Festival with DKNY Jeans on Nov. 1, and I couldn’t believe how much I loved it! Even though Robert Downey Jr. isn’t the one with the zingers, he really is enjoyable to watch.
The film, directed by Todd Phillips, centers around Peter Highman (Robert), a high-powered architect who literally runs into Ethan Tremblay (Zach), an aspiring actor. When Ethan says ridiculous things like “bomb” on an airplane, they’re put on a “no fly list,” forcing them to rent a car together. Check out my top five reasons to see this hilarious flick!
Here are the top five reasons why YOU have to see Due Date this Friday:
- Robert Downey Jr. and Zach Galifianakis eat together at a waffle house. Enough said.
- Zach and his dog have a sex scene. You WISH I was joking.
- Juliette Lewis makes a cameo as a drug dealer and gets totally stoned with Zach’s character!
- Robert punches out a little kid… and gets away with it!
- Zach parades around in super skinny jeans with a French Bulldog. It’s enough to make you pee your pants.