What will we do without GTL in our lives? Another priceless season of MTV’s ‘Jersey Shore’ comes to an end!
The cast of the ‘the Jersey Shore’ got together for the reunion episode tonight, Oct 28, to relive the best and worst moments of their summer in Miami. They’ve spent two seasons living, working, and playing together, so despite their fights and accusations of back-stabbing, they really seem like one big (very Italian) family.
Here are some highlights from the season that pretty much sum up the craziness love:
- Pauly D and Vinny‘s adorable bromance that included playing in the sand and rubbing lotion on each other’s backs. Mike looked so jealous!
- Trenade- (n.) a tranny grenade. “If you have you think about it, it usually is.” Oops, ‘The Situation’ fell for it!
- Ronnie and Sammi Sweatheart are officially the most dysfunctional human beings on South Beach. Score: 90% Sammi’s fault and 10% Ronnie’s for sticking around.
- Mike was down to “get a front seat for a slam-sesh,” as long as he had a place to sit and an egg sandwich.
- Snooki has huge crush on Vinny!
- Ronnie implied that if a guy buys a girl a Fossil watch, she has to smush him– What??
This won’t be the last that we’ll see of these guidos turned cultural icons– We can only hope that MTV delivers some quality spin-offs!