Whether she’s on a red carpet or walking around NYC, I’ve never seen this stylish star look anything but perfectly put together. Find out how you can re-create her great look and get all the details on what she can’t wait to splurge on this season!
I love Olivia Palermo‘s sense of style and I could only imagine what you could find if you walked her closet. From her vintage jewelry to the way she mixes high-end runway looks with pieces from Topshop, I always get excited to see what she’s going to pull out next! While she always looks great in a gown on the red carpet, she looked just as stellar when she showed off an edgy, chic look when she went shopping at 25 Park in NYC on Oct. 22.
Clad in pants by Member’s Only, a military jacket complete with sweater sleeves, and sexy lace-up Charlotte Olympia booties, she showed up at the high-end store and put together a wish list of her must-haves that came close to $7,000, (you can scoop up any of the items at 25 Park). So, what’s the stylish star dying for?
- Devi Kroell clutch in champagne (2 of them), $774 each
- Mehrymu clutch in purple, $395
- Haute Hippie pom pom fur vest in camel, $1,450
- Haute Hippie elongated fur vest in navy, $690
- Haute Hippie lace back silk top in camel, $375
- HH NUDE tee shirt in olive green, $95
- HH NUDE tee shirt in gray, $95
- HH Leather mini (green w/ gold eyelets) XS $595
- HH Leather mini black with metal embellishment, $595
- BMB Lecian cape in camel, $435
- BMB Hova top in suede, $770
- Blank distressed skinny jeans in ivory, $78
(In case you were wondering, the star ordered her skinny jeans in a size 24 — although I definitely think she’s actually even smaller than that!)
If you want to get her great shopping get-up without having to splurge, check out my picks below!