If you’re looking for a quirky new reality show, we have just the thing for you! Tune in tonight to see Lisa Rinna make sure to set the record straight on her plastic surgery AND Harry Hamlin auditioning to get back into showbiz! Here’s 5 things we learned about the couple.
You probably know Lisa Rinna, 47, for her big lips, and her husband, Harry Hamlin, 58, as the former TV heartthrob. But if you tune into their new TV Land reality show, Harry Loves Lisa, tonight (Oct. 6), you’re going to learn a few new things about Hollywood’s latest reality TV couple!
The pair have been married for 13 years and have two daughters, Delilah Belle, 12, and Amelia Gray, 9 and they want to show the world their glamorous yet surprisingly normal lives.
Here are the five things I learned about Harry and Lisa after watching tonight’s season premiere!
- Lisa carefully monitors what her kids do! She doesn’t want them on the internet, and she even ripped off a Heidi Montag plastic surgery cover off a magazine when it got delivered to their house!
- Harry desperately wants to get back into showbiz — he’s been working with his old acting coach and he is nervous about trying to get back into the game.
- Lisa doesn’t hide her plastic surgery nightmare from her kids. She makes it known that she had silicone lip injections in 1986 and she wants her kids to not be embarrassed of it.
- Harry isn’t funny! He spends a majority of the episode trying to make jokes and he just can’t do it … stick to serious roles, bud!
- Lisa is completely in love with her husband, and she isn’t intimidated by any of his exes, like Nicollette Sheridan or Laura Johnson!
Don’t forget to tune into TV Land tonight at 10 p.m. ET for the season premiere!