HollywoodLife.com brings you a whole new side of 18-year-old British heartthrob, Gregg Sulkin!
After Gregg Sulkin guest starred on Wizards of Waverly Place as Selena Gomez‘s boyfriend, ratings soared and he quickly became a series regular. Now, with the fourth season about to premiere and the Disney channel film, Avalon High, coming out this fall, the adorable British actor is on the quick track to becoming one of Hollywood’s leading men. HollywoodLife.com chatted exclusively with the budding star and learned all about his likes, dislikes and his dream girl!
Check out six things you never knew about Gregg Sulkin!
- Even though I played a werewolf on Wizards of Waverly Place, I’m going to have to stick with Team Edward because he’s British, like me.
- I would like to be the first Jewish James Bond. I would be Jame Bondstein, or something…it would give him the Jewish edge. Those films have been around for a while, they should go in a new direction.
- My celebrity crushes are Mila Kunis, Shakira and Angelina Jolie!
- I’m currently single. When I look for a girl, I want someone who can get along with all my guy friends. She definitely needs to get along with my family and friends too. She should be talkative, affectionate, have a sweet smile and a certain energy…basically, she needs to be perfect — that’s why I haven’t found one!
- Since being in America, sometimes I say “dude” and “bro.” It sounds very weird with my English accent!
- Sometimes my co-star, David Henrie, locks me out of my trailer. It makes me look like an idiot! I’ll definitely get him back 100 percent. I’m either gong to change his code or hide his car keys.