Don’t you want hair like mom-of-two Denise Richards?
Denise Richards, 39, has been seen all over NYC this week attending all the hottest fashion shows. She was looking extraordinarily beautiful Sept. 14 at the Badgley Michika show, so we had to ask… how do we get hair like that? We spoke to celebrity hairstylist Luca Blandi from the famous Oscar Blandi salon, and he shared amazing tips with us for getting Denise’s sexy hair:
- “I do a blow dry and then what I do is smooth it down.”
- “I usually use an inch and a half curling iron for a little more looser wave.”
- “Go clockwise with one inch sections with a barrel curling iron around the head. Take an inch of hair and wrap it around the barrel. Then slowly go around the head.”
- “Once we finish all the waving what I find works great is dry shampoo, like Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo.”
- “To give volume, I massage the scalp for a minute once the dry shampoo is applied, Then I use my hands or a pick comb to pull through and open up the curls. This really gets the volume.”
- “To finish it off, use a little hairspray to firm everything in place.”