In his new tell-all, Angelina: An Unauthorized Biography, Andrew Morton reveals the mother of all shockers: Angie was once so depressed she tried to have someone off her!
Angelina Jolie has always been known for her volatile personality, but even we were shocked to hear this! In his new tell-all book, Angelina: An Unauthorized Biography, controversial celebrity biographer Andrew Morton claims that she actually hired someone to kill her! OMG.
“She went through a bit of depression, suicidal thoughts,” Morton said on Fox News’ Fox & Friends show August 2. “On one occasion, she said she hired a hitman and she was going to pay by installments.”
But he didn’t stop there, oh no! Check out the other scandalous things the author had to say about 35-year-old Oscar winner Angie in the explosive new book he released July 31!
- She cuts herself to feel alive. “We’re talking about cutting…of the neck, cutting of the thighs, cutting of the breast, with a knife, yep,” he said. “And that’s a sense of release and for most of us, it’s weird but for someone like Angelina, who’s in this psychological trauma, it’s a release.”
- Her relationship with her now-deceased mom, Marcheline Bertrand, screwed her up for life. “This book tells the true story of her life, the one where, as a little baby, she was on the fifth floor on a crib because her mother couldn’t bear to look at her because she reminded her of Jon Voight, her husband who had left her for another woman.”
- She does drugs! “There are more sources in this book than Heinz [sauces]. This book is people that have known her for 30 years – her surrogate father, her drug dealer.”
- She usually only likes taken men, and needs them to prove their love for her by cheating on their partners! “Psychologically, she makes men almost compromise themselves to cheat on their girlfriends, or cheat on their wives in order to be with her. The only man that’s never rejected her is Maddox.”
- She used son Maddox as bait to land Brad. “It’s kind of playing happy family. He’s a great caregiver, this Brad Pitt. He calls himself Mr. Mom. So here’s Maddox, this cute little kid, playing around and it draws somebody in And in all fairness, friends of Angelina all said it was Brad that made the running in that relationship.”