The venue, the country, the flowergirl (not Shiloh)….check out all the intimate details of Brangelina’s fantasy wedding, now that Angie says she could be ready to marry Brad!
Dare we believe it? It’s been five years since they’ve been a couple, but it sounds as if Angelina Jolie might finally be ready to make her relationship with baby daddy Brad Pitt official!
The 35-year-old mom of six recently told Vanity Fair that she wasn’t opposed to the idea because “it’s just like we already are”, adding, “I feel fortunate to have a relationship where I actually feel safe enough to imagine growing old together.”
She also already referred to her and Brad’s relationship as “Mr. and Mrs.” when discussing a possible Mr. & Mrs. Smith sequel. “And if we work on it, we pull from our own life, which is funny to us, but you feel strange sharing too much,” she admitted. “We did ask somebody to look into Mr. & Mrs. to see if they could crack a sequel, but there wasn’t anything original.”
Later in the interview, Angie explained how she wants to work with Brad again…but in a different capacity because their relationship has grown into a new, more serious, realm.
“When you’re a couple, there are certain things people don’t want to see you do,” the actress said, reiterating, “It becomes too indulgent, too personal. I don’t think people want to see people who are really together intimate on-screen.”
Uh…yes we would! But we REALLY want to see this dream wedding happen NOW. The couple has definitely been there, done that when it comes to nuptials: Brad had a lavish affair with then-wife Jennifer Aniston in 2000, while Angie, has been married TWICE before, first to British actor Jonny Lee Miller in 1996 and then to Billy Bob Thornton in 1996.
The differences in their respective ceremonies are like night and day. Brad and Jen’s ‘I dos’ were at a pal’s uber-swanky Malibu mansion and a ton of their celebrity BFFs attended.
Angie, on the other hand, wed Jonny in a civil ceremony wearing black rubber pants and a T-shirt smeared with her own blood. Her commitment to Billy Bob wasn’t much better – they shelled out big for the $189 beginners package at Las Vegas’ Little Church of the West. The groom wore jeans.
But now, things would be different. Here’s what Brangelina’s wedding could REALLY look like!
• Location: France. Although the couple has lived all over the world, Angelina gave birth to twins Knox and Vivienne there in 2008 and reportedly can’t wait to move back!
• Flowers: Something tres jolie, like orchids.
• Dress: Angie likes to keep it simple. She could wear something in an off-white or cream by Michael Kors, the master designer of minimalism.
• Guests: Brad would invite his family, including brother Doug and parents Jane and William. Angelina would invite her brother, James Haven, and recently reunited dad Jon Voight (if he’s lucky). George Clooney would also make an appearance with GF Elisabetta Cannalis. She wouldn’t be allowed to show up the bride though, and would have to dress in a frumpy rucksack.
• Honeymoon: One of their homes. It IS where the heart is, after all, and the couple would love to be with their brood of six (who include children Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Vivienne, Knox and Shiloh).
• Ring bearer: oldest son Maddox.
• Flowergirl: Oldest daughter Zahara. Middle daughter Shiloh would look pretty in a dress, but she doesn’t consider herself to be a girl.
• Food: Angie DOES eat, so they will have cake. Brad enjoys Mexican, pizza and Italian so their wedding dinner is likely to be a potluck. A little bit of something for everyone!
• CHEERS! Angie’s going to do it with wine and Brad’s going to knock back a margarita – and maybe even a tequila shot or two. Hey, it’s a party, right, Brad? You finally got your girl to say ‘I do!’