Will K-Stew be saying “I do,” just like Bella does in Breaking Dawn?
Eclipse star Kristen Stewart may have more in common with her character, Bella Swan, than just a vampire boyfriend. Speaking with The Daily Star, K-Stew admits that marriage is in her future! While dishing at a recent press junket for Eclipse, Kristen admitted she does “believe in marriage.”
“I’m not ready to get married, but I have a really great family and I’d like that too someday, sure,” Kristen said. So the possible Mrs. Pattinson-to-be isn’t opposed to marriage — she just isn’t ready to take the plunge yet!
Though K-Stew isn’t walking down the aisle right away, a fellow New Moon star is already hard at work on planning a wedding of his own. Jamie Campbell Bower, better known as Caius of the heavily feared Volturi coven in the Twilight series, may beat K-Stew to the altar. The 21-year old actor recently got engaged to 19-year old Harry Potter star Bonnie Wright, according to The UK’s Daily Mail.
Though her fellow co-star will be saying his vows sooner, rather than later, Kristen feels that you should be at the right place in your life to do so. As she explained to ET Online, “Maybe if you’re in the right place, it could be the right thing for you.”
BFFs, is a K-Stew and R-Patz wedding in the future? What do YOU think?
— Jaclyn Hendricks
Get more Twi-News here!
- Photos! Will Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Last? Body Language Experts Battle it Out!
- Bonnie Recommends: ‘Eclipse’ -The Best ‘Twilight’ Movie Yet! 5 Stars!
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart- Major PDA on ‘Eclipse’ Red Carpet!
- Breaking News! Kristen Stewart Chops Off Her Hair and Dyes It Red!
- K-Stew Blabs about Bella, Jacob, and Edward’s 3-Way!
- Kristin Stewart Changes Into Two Different Minis in NYC To Promote ‘Eclipse’!