You’re going to be hearing her name everywhere come Eclipse’s June 30 premiere! Here’s everything you need to know about the gal who’s playing Twilight’s lone female wolf!
Julia Jones REALLY had her work cut out for her as Eclipse’s only female wolfpack member, Leah Clearwater. It’s definitely a trial to have to watch Taylor Lautner run around shirtless all day (NOT!). But there’s more to the 29-year-old Boston native than just her ability to howl at the moon. Check out Julia’s interview with DA MAN magazine here and get yourself acquainted with the Twilight Saga’s beautiful new breakout star!
*She may not be a Quileute, but she really IS Native-American: Julia is a descendant of the Choctaw tribe of northern Mississippi as well as part Chickasaw Native American!
* She’s educated! Julia attended the historic Boston Latin School as well as Ivy League college Columbia in NYC. “I use my six years of Latin all the time reading scripts.”
* Her Eclipse BFF is Chaske Spencer. “My closest friend is Chaske…who plays my ex-boyfriend Sam. We spent the most time together and we keep in touch.”
* Being part of the pack means her favorite Eclipse scene is a fighting one! “One of the last scenes in the big battle toward the end [is my favorite]. Those scenes have a great combination of action and emotional depth. Also, most of the characters are in them. I found shooting in the midst of all that chaos was great fun.”
* Robert Pattinson is NOT the hottest man she’s ever worked with! She thinks her Jonah Hex co-star, Josh Brolin , is sexy!
* Men are scared of her — her beauty, that is! “The other night a guy said that when I walked into the room he was ‘terrified.’ I don’t know quite how to take that.”
* Her dream dinner party does NOT include any of her Twilight castmates. “[I’d invite] former U.S. president Bill Clinton, former Washington Post publisher Katharine Graham, novelist Louise Eldrich, actress Katherine Hepburn and Gonzo journalist Hunter S. Thompson..”