Oh, no! We don’t know what’s worse — the heartbreak of losing the American Idol crown or losing the man you love!
The show must go on! Crystal Bowersox’s performance of ‘Up to the Mountain’ was so emotional and heartfelt May 25, we assumed she was just living in the moment. But perhaps the song had so much meaning to the dreadlocked singer because she was in the process of going through a major breakup!
The reason for the split?
“He wasn’t cool with the lifestyle [of being a public personality],” the single mom said, admitting she was “a little sad he did it on performance day,” but “it set that fire in [her] belly” for the competition that night.
Get the scoop on the hottest reality show in America here!
- What You DIDN’T See On TV This Week!
- Blake Lewis Loves Michael Lynche!
- EXCLUSIVE! American Idol Vocal Coach Dorian Holley Gives Inside Look At Top 24
- EXCLUSIVE! Former ‘American Idol’ Jason Castro Gives Advice To American Idol Top 24
- Watch Ellen’s First Night On American Idol
- Simon Cowell To Be Replaced By Howard Stern?
- Carrie Underwood: I Could Never Be A Diva