You probably read SOBeFit magazine when you’re looking for the hottest tips on how to stay in shape — but we bet you didn’t know the “ask Marta” section was written by their Editor-in-Chief and she’s friends with one of your favorite NYC housewives!
Who doesn’t want news and advice on the latest fitness and nutrition do’s and don’ts! If you are an avid health nut you’ve probably heard of SOBeFit‘s Editor-in-Chief, Marta Montenegro! But we bet you didn’t realize this Venezuelan native is also a professor at Florida International University, has a favorite pillow, and is friends with Real Housewives of NY star Bethenny Frankel!
CHECK OUT THE SIX THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT MARTA!
- I put mustard and ketchup on spaghetti and eat it for breakfast
- I can’t sleep without my baby pillow. I’ve had it since I was 6 months old.
- I put my ballroom dancing skills to work with Mario Lopez at a recent photo shoot.
- I got married at Disney World with Mickey and Minnie. My wedding dress was literally a Cinderella costume. My husband and I actually rode off into the sunset in a carriage.
- I have no clue how to jump rope but want someone to show me how.
- I have a broken nose from boxing and haven’t had time to get it fixed.