Dance pro Damian Whitewood says that a potential romance between partners — and not their fancy footwork — is what REALLY sways voters!
What’s the best way to stay on Dancing With the Stars? Pamela Anderson’s other hoofer half, Damian Whitewood, says that doing the horizontal tango with your partner is the best way to stay in the game!
“People want to see [hook-ups] so they’re going to vote,” Damian (who happens to be happily dating model Peta Mugatroyd and not his dance partner Pam) told HollywoodLife.com at The Back-up Plan premiere in Los Angeles April 21. “It’s interesting and it definitely helps because if you love each other and working together, then it comes across differently.”
Interesting point, Damian! We totally agree! Who doesn’t want to know more about Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Erin Andrews’ romance, or the real reason why Chad Ochocinco gave a $10,000 diamond ring to his partner, Cheryl Burke? If only Kate Gosselin and Tony Dovolani had been hot and heavy on AND off the dance floor, maybe they would have been saved from elimination!
— Allison McNamara
Get More on ‘Dancing With The Stars':
- Kate Gosselin: It Was A BIG MISTAKE to Eliminate You on DWTS! America Will Regret It!
- Kate Gosselin, We Think You’re Making More Money Than Your ‘DWTS’ Cast Members – And So Does Ryan Seacrest!
- Maksim & Erin, Chelsea Handler Wants to Know: ‘Why Are You Acting Like You Aren’t Penetrating?’
- WATCH! Pam Anderson, You’re the Break-out Star of ‘Dancing With the Stars!’
- Cheryl Burke Admits Her Love for ‘DWTS’ Partner Chad Ochocinco! ‘Chad is My Life!’