Boo! The Donald gave our favorite model contestant the boot April 11. And although she can no longer win money for her charity, we know who Selita thinks deserves to take home the cash monies!
Dang. Our girl, Selita Ebanks, was sent packing from Celebrity Apprentice April 11 after (her words) WWE diva Maria Kanellis “threw me under the bus.” Clearly the Victoria’s Secret stunner isn’t rooting for her archnemesis to walk away with the top prize, but who DOES she think has a chance of taking home the top prize?
• Cyndi Lauper. “She’s definitely a woman with an opinion!” the 27-year-old model told HollywoodLife.com during a conference call April 12. “95% of the time she makes sense, and it’s crucial….I love Cyndi because she’s more of the creative aspect. She’s very original and she always thinks outside of the box. She has great stories…”
• Holly Robinson Peete. “I think Holly is the strongest at this moment!”
• Rod Blagojevich. “He’s a politician to say the least. His whole life is politics. When the cameras are on, he’s on the soap box and he’s definitely campaigning.”
• Selita even has kind words for Maria. Kind of. “Maria is so creative and knows how to think outside of the box…She’s very aggressive and she knows what she wants. When she has a vision she knows how to execute it…I do think she was more reality TV material than I was.” Ouch?
• Bret Michaels. “He’s a little bit out there at times, but he’s a really good businessman.”
• Curtis Stone. “Curtis only thinks chef language.”
Get More on the zany ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ crew: