At last! We’re so glad you’ve come out of hiding to tell the world the TRUTH, Sandy!
Sandra Bullock is finally talking for the first time since news of husband Jesse James’ multiple affairs broke on March 17 – and she’s coming out with both fists blazing to deny the existence that she and her cheating husband have a sex tape!
“There is no sex tape,” the 45-year-old actress told People in a statement April 6. “There never has been one and there never will be one.”
We were wondering when the Oscar-winner was going to come out of hiding! She’s been in virtual seclusion since In Touch Weekly broke the story that Jesse, 40, was cheating with stripper Michelle ‘Bombshell’ McGee.
But now that she’s speaking – and accepting visitors (pal George Lopez dropped by her West Hollywood home on April 5 for a second time) can we hope that Sandra is emerging from her seclusion?
We certainly hope so! Like we keep saying, Sandra has NOTHING to be ashamed of!
— Laura Schreffler
Catch up on the horrible Jesse James cheating scandal:
- SANDRA, OUR EXPERTS TELL YOU: ‘Jesse James Would Have Kept Cheating. He Is A Cheating Addict!’
- Their Final Blowout: Sandra Screams At Cheating Husband Jesse: ‘I’m So Embarrassed I Want To Die!’
- EXCLUSIVE! Jesse James’ Alleged Mistress #3 Tells Us: ‘He Shouldn’t Have Had an Affair With Me!’
- BREAKING! SANDRA LEAVES HOME! But Sandy, You Don’t Need To Hide Your Face! You Did Nothing Wrong!
- Jesse James Rehab: Does He Have a Prayer of Winning Back Sandra? He Better Not!