Jesse, you say you’d give anything to stay with Sandy, but shouldn’t you have thought about that before you cheated on her?
Jesse James continues to cry tears of remorse over cheating on his fabulous wife Sandra Bullock. The cheater’s lawyer is speaking out on his ‘sorry’ behalf — as if it will do any good.
“When all is said and done, he wants the same people who were living in his house before all this happened to still be living there,” Jesse’s attorney Joe Yanny told People April 5. “And he wants to save his marriage with the woman he loves more than anything in his life.”
Seriously, Jesse? If you really wanted your five-year marriage to last, you wouldn’t have had FOUR alleged affairs (and with STRIPPERS, no less! Cliche much?).
The 40-year-old West Coast Chopper’s owner is done cheating, or so says his attorney, who claims, “He’s focusing on what he’s doing and trying to make himself better.”
Jesse checked into an Arizona rehab facility for “personal issues” March 26, checked out one-week later Sunday, April 4, after Sandra, 45, reportedly didn’t take his calls and then checked in AGAIN hours later — but all of that is none our business chides Yanny.
“The First Amendment was not meant to cover the sexual lives of people who are not in office,” the lawyer complained. “This is sheer voyeurism and bullying, pure and simple. It’s disgusting.”
What’s really disgusting is Jesse’s behavior! Sandra, don’t listen to any of this BS…once a cheater, always a cheater!
Get More On The Upsetting Jesse James Cheating Scandal:
- Good News! Sandra Will NOT Move Back In With Jesse James!
- Sandra’s Heartbreaking Decision: Should She Stay With Jesse For Sunny’s Sake?
- Michelle McGee’s Dad Denny Speaks Out: Jesse Should Have Been Honest With Her From The Beginning!
- Sandra Bullock Is ‘Devastated’ Over Jesse James’ Affairs
- Tiger Woods & Jesse James: Why Do They Multi-Cheat? AND With Strippers & Porn Stars?
- Tim McGraw — You SHOULD Reach Out to Your Blind Side Co-Star Sandra Bullock
GUESS which celebs were bullied growing up! (The Frisky)