You’re doing the right thing, Sandra — you shouldn’t have to stay with a cheater like Jesse!
An L.A. Delivery Service truck was seen outside Sandra Bullock and Jesse James‘ Los Angeles home April 2, TMZ reports, and it looks like Sandra is finally taking that crucial first step — she’s moving out! Sources say the truck arrived at Sandra’s home around 6:45 p.m. and remained there for about an hour. Eyewitnesses saw movers carry out a love seat and a couch, along with a heap of boxes.
A man and a woman were seen pulling up to the house behind the van, and the two of them also helped with the move, taking some of the boxes into their own car. The site reports that Jesse’s mom’s car was parked outside the house for most of the day, but was gone by the time the movers arrived to clear everything out.
Sandra, I’m glad you’ve decided not to put up with Jesse’s unfaithful garbage any more. You’re a beautiful, talented, intelligent woman — and you deserve better!
Catch up on the horrible Jesse James cheating scandal:
- SANDRA, OUR EXPERTS TELL YOU: ‘Jesse James Would Have Kept Cheating. He Is A Cheating Addict!’
- Their Final Blowout: Sandra Screams At Cheating Husband Jesse: ‘I’m So Embarrassed I Want To Die!’
- EXCLUSIVE! Jesse James’ Alleged Mistress #3 Tells Us: ‘He Shouldn’t Have Had an Affair With Me!’
- BREAKING! SANDRA LEAVES HOME! But Sandy, You Don’t Need To Hide Your Face! You Did Nothing Wrong!
- Jesse James Rehab: Does He Have a Prayer of Winning Back Sandra? He Better Not!
— Andy Swift