Sandra does NOT want to be seen and is skipping the Kids’ Choice Awards March 27! Can you blame her for wanting to stay at home?
Poor Sandra! She’s kept a low profile since the news of hubby Jesse James’ infidelity broke, and now People.com reports that the actress won’t be attending the Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards this Saturday, March 27.
This is isn’t the first public appearance that Sandra, 45, has skipped since the scandal broke — she also cancelled her London and Berlin premieres of her movie, The Blind Side.
Is Sandra having a nervous breakdown? Would YOU go out in public if you were in her shoes?
Read more on the upsetting and tragic Jesse James’ cheating scandal:
- Hey BFFs — What A Burn! Watch Sandra Bullock Gush Over Jesse James!
- Shock! Sandra Bullock Moves Out! Is Her Marriage Over?
- Does Jesse James Have a Type … Tattooed? And Is Ink-Free Sandra The Odd Woman Out?
- EXCLUSIVE! The Day After The Oscars, Jesse James’ Alleged Mistress Complained About A Lack Of Sex
- Sandra Bullock Heartbroken! Will She Still Fight For Jesse James To Win Custody Of His Little Girl?
- Jesse James Made Shocking Accusations of Violence Against His Ex-Wife!
TEN CRAZY STORIES ABOUT BREAST IMPLANTS! Is Heidi
Montag one of ’em? (From The Frisky)