Sandra and Kim — in Jen’s words of wisdom — Make him realize the mistake he made!
From a girl who’s been through a breakup or two, Jennifer Love Hewitt has some great breakup advice for Sandra Bullock and Kim Kardashian! In her new book, The Day I Shot Cupid, on sale today Mar. 23, Jen lists “Twenty Things to Do After a Breakup.” Sandra and Kim — we think you should take a look at this!
Jen’s “Twenty Things to Do After a Breakup”:
1. Listen to “Jagged Little Pill” (Alanis Morissette).
2. Eat chocolate, but only for forty-eight hours.
3. Get out of bed, preferably within seventy-two hours.
4. Get out of the house (remember, your friends still have to know you, so shower).
5. Talk about something else.
6. Go to yoga.
7. Delete his number.
8. Change your number.
9. Make out with a stranger (he must be gorgeous or you’ll feel worse).
10. Get a new outfit.
11. Get a new hairdo.
12. Call that guy you have always thought about.
13. Stop driving by his house (it’s not Fatal Attraction).
14. Delete him from yo0ur Facebook.
15. Don’t have regrets.
16. Don’t go to see romantic comedies.
17. Do something extreme (that you wouldn’t normally do).
18. Don’t go to the old “we” spots.
19. Take it one day at a time (we all have to take it one day at a time, that’s how it works).
20. Know you won’t die (you have to stick around so he can see what a mistake he made).
Sandra and Kim, we know it may seem hard right now, but we promise you — you will be able to move one soon enough. Until then, it’s all about giving your hearts time to heal and hopefully Jen’s tips help do the trick!
– Lindsey DiMattina