Would YOU like to sneak a peek at R-Patz in the buff?
Robert Pattinson got super personal in an interview for the UK’s Sunday Times. He uncomfortably discussed what it was like shooting love scenes with Emilie de Ravin in Remember Me — and let’s just say, some skin was shown.
“When you end up doing it, you have this little patch [covering] your privates,” he said. “I didn’t really tape it up properly, so I’d spent so long taping it round myself and then literally it falls off within one second and it’s taped to the sheet. And you realize the whole crew are looking directly at your butt crack.”
And though he didn’t feel comfortable talking about it, he also gave his thoughts on love.
“Yes,” he told the reporter when asked if he believed in love at first sight. He also admitted to being in love before, but when the reporter tried to get him to elaborate, he quickly replied, “Let’s keep to the film.”
Read More About R-Patz and the ‘Remember Me’ Premiere:
- WATCH! Robert Pattinson’s New Role – Weather Man?
- Robert Pattinson Had to Miss Kristen Stewart’s Big Premiere of ‘The Runaways!’
- Here It Is! The Full ‘Eclipse’ Trailer! Who’s Hotter – Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner?
- Breaking News! Kristen Stewart Walks The Red Carpet For Robert Pattinson At ‘Remember Me’ Premiere!
- Hey Rob Pattinson – Maybe You Need to Party A Little Less Hard!