Do you think R-Patz would make a fabulous Bond – James Bond?
Robert Pattinson wants you to know that he’s ready to take his martinis shaken, not stirred. The Twilight heartthrob is ready to tackle the role of British super-spy James Bond!
R-Patz, 23, told Sky News at the UK premiere of his new film Remember Me March 17 that he “would love to” play the Secret Service agent – who has been portrayed on the big screen by Sean Connery, Pierce Brosnan and, most recently, Daniel Craig.
There is one hitch though: Rob also says he’s “not very good at running” – which may pose a problem for any running-from-an-exploding-bomb or trying-to-save-the-girl-quickly scenes.
Anyhoo, we’re sure that Rob’s GF, Kristen Stewart, is totally on board with her man joining the Bond brigade. Why? She could totally go around telling her BFFs about “The Spy Who Loved Me”!
Get more on Robert Pattinson:
- WATCH! Robert Pattinson’s New Role – Weather Man?
- Meet Our Latest HollyHunk Kevin Zegers – The Next Robert Pattinson-in-Training!
- Robert Pattinson Had to Miss Kristen Stewart’s Big Premiere of ‘The Runaways!’
- Here It Is! The Full ‘Eclipse’ Trailer! Who’s Hotter – Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner?
- Breaking News! Kristen Stewart Walks The Red Carpet For Robert Pattinson At ‘Remember Me’ Premiere!