Don’t you think K-Stew looks totally rockin’ in red leather?
Kristen Stewart, we adore your red leather jacket! You look so cool and New York, traveling in jeans, kicks, and awesome shades. In fact, Joan Jett would be proud of your ensemble!
En route from looking totally glam in Emilio Pucci at the NYC premiere of her new biopic, The Runaways, on March 17, Kristen, 19, clearly decided to tone the glam for some laid-back, relaxed style.
We love that K-Stew looks just as gorgeous in jeans and a T-shirt as she does in a fancy party dress – and we’re sure her BF, Robert Pattinson, agrees!
Read More on K-Stew’s Great Fashion!
- Kristen Stewart, How Can We Get Your Pretty Premiere Pout?
- Kristen Stewart & Dakota Fanning Are Red Carpet Ready For The ‘Runaways’ Premiere!
- ‘RUNAWAYS’ PREMIERE FIRST PHOTOS! Stunning K-Stew Reveals What’s HARDEST About Playing Joan Jett!
- Kristen Stewart Says She Loves Being A Rock Star!
- ‘RUNAWAYS’ PARTY SCOOP! K-Stew Ditched Her Dress For Jeans & Converse!