For the first time since news of his infidelity broke March 17, Jesse James admits certain parts of his infidelity allegations are true. Should Sandra forgive him?
Jesse James has broken his silence about the reports he cheated on wife Sandra Bullock. The 40-year-old father of three issued a statement provided to HollywoodLife.com apologizing to the Oscar-winner and his children, begging for their forgiveness March 18.
“There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me,” Jesse says, calling the majority of the allegations about his alleged five-week affair with self-professed model Michelle “Bombshell” McGee “untrue and unfounded.”
“It’s because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way,” he continues in the statement. “This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me.”
Sandra, 45, and Jesse have been married since June 16, 2005. After the news of the affair broke March 17, the Oscar-winner cancelled her Blind Side premiere in London and allegedly moved out of the couple’s Los Angeles home.
Do you think Sandra should forgive and stay with Jesse?
For More On The Sandra Bullock & Jesse James Cheating Scandal:
- Hey BFFs — What A Burn! Watch Sandra Bullock Gush Over Jesse James!
- Does Jesse James Have a Type … Tattooed? And Is Ink-Free Sandra The Odd Woman Out?
- EXCLUSIVE! The Day After The Oscars, Jesse James’ Alleged Mistress Complained About A Lack Of Sex
- Sandra Bullock Heartbroken! Will She Still Fight For Jesse James To Win Custody Of His Little Girl?
- Get New Details on Jesse James’ Alleged Mistress Michelle McGee – She’s a Stripper Mom!
- Shock! Sandra Bullock Moves Out! Is Her Marriage Over?
- West Coast Chopper Neighbors Say Jesse & Sandra Were ‘Happy in Love’ Day After Oscars!