Have you ever had or had someone close to you go through postpartum depression?
Even though Kendra Wilkinson was living her fairytale, it wasn’t enough. After leaving former boyfriend Hugh Hefner and her reality show Girls Next Door, the 24-year-old model fell in love with Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Hank Baskett, got married, moved to Indiana and gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Hank Baskett IV — and, unfortunately, had to deal with severe postpartum depression.
Watch this video of HollywoodLife.com‘s exclusive chat with the reality star to hear how she moved on from her slump, got her baby body back and, most importantly, how she and Hank, 27, keep their marriage fresh.
If you want to win a chance to meet Kendra, go here and learn about the SoBe Lifewater Zero Inhibitions Bracket Challenge.
Get More On Kendra:
- Kendra, You Should Take Notes From Victoria Beckham On How to Comfort Your Guy After a Big Loss!
- Holly Madison Hosts the ‘Holly-Bowl’ in Support of BFF Kendra Wilkinson’s Super Bowl-Playing Hubby Hank Baskett
- Whew! Kendra Attacks Kate on National TV & It’s Right Where It’ll Hurt Kate!
- Hello! Kendra – You Can’t Play Basketball in Heels!
- TMI Time! Kendra’s Pantyless Marriage Saver-Move!