Can you guess which of your favorite Idols live together?
Being the curious and obsessed fan I am, I couldn’t help but grill the American Idol contestants about their current living situations at Fox’s American Idol Top 12 party March 11 in West Hollywood, and for the first time ever, they ACTUALLY dished about who they are living with ON CAMERA. You won’t believe what they told me…
Watch the video to see which two hotties are bunking up (put me in that room…), which ladies are no longer sharing air space and — most shockingly — who’s the messiest Idol of them all!
Who would YOU want to room with? (Sorry, ladies — I call dibs on Casey James!)
Get More on American Idol:
- ‘Idol’ Favorite Michael Lynche: ‘My Wife Is My Secret Weapon!’
- Hey Simon Cowell, Are You Making Mezhgan Hussainy A September Bride?
- ‘American Idol’ EXCLUSIVE! Discover Kara DioGuardi’s Diet Secrets!
- ‘AMERICAN IDOL’ EXCLUSIVE! Kara DioGuardi On Casey James: ‘The Guy Is Hot, But He Is More Than Hot’
- EXCLUSIVE! Blake Lewis Says ‘Michael Lynche Was My Favorite Performance Of The Night!’