Don’t cry for her, Argentina…er…Italia….Oh, Angelina. Stop confusing us!
Look-a-like of the day: Angelina Jolie and former Argentinean first lady Eva Peron. The resemblance is uncanny, no?
The 34-year-old actress is a dead ringer for Evita herself as she waves to fans from a balcony in Venice, Italy, where’s she’s filming The Tourist with Johnny Depp.
We know Angie is in Venice, but we still can’t help but sing, “Don’t cry for me Argentina! The truth is I never left you. All through my wild days, my mad existence, I kept my promise. Don’t keep your distance…”
Get More Angelina Jolie:
- Brangelina Are Not Breaking Up
- Rumors of Brangelina Split Are Nonsense Said Angie’s Dad Jon Voight
- Who Should Be Cast In The ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’ Reboot? Readers Weigh-In
- Brangelina Fight Breakup Rumors
- Angelina and brother James Reveal Touching Video Tribute To Mom Marcheline