Dakota Fanning threw a party for her 16th birthday, but her new bestie and co-star Kristen Stewart didn’t come!
Dakota Fanning celebrated her Feb. 23 birthday early this year, throwing a Sweet 16 bash Feb. 20 at the Beverly Hills hotspot Villa Blanca with her closest family and friends. Sadly, there was only one person noticeably absent from the party — Dakota’s Runaways and New Moonco-star, Kristen Stewart.
Kristen, 19, couldn’t make it to Dakota’s party because she was overseas with her reported significant other Robert Pattinson prepping for the BAFTA awards, where she took home the Orange Rising Star award Sunday night.
Perhaps the ladies will celebrate Dakota’s big 1-6 on their own when Kristen’s back in the states…or even in Vancouver in the spring when they reunite to shoot the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.
What do you think K-Stew will give to her younger pal for her birthday?
Get More on the Twilight crew:
- EXCLUSIVE! Dakota Fanning: I’m Still Figuring Myself Out!
- EXCLUSIVE! Joan Jett Tells Us Kristen Stewart Is ‘Down To Earth, Authentic & Warm!’
- We Called It! Kristen Stewart & Dakota Fanning Joined Joan Jett On Stage Last Night!
- Kristen Stewart Lands in Park City, Utah to Tear Up the Sundance Film Festival!
- Will Kristen Stewart Turn Up at Pal Joan Jett’s Sundance Film Festival Show This Saturday?
- FIRST LOOK: Are You Ready For Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning’s Girl-on-Girl Action in ‘The Runaways?’
- ‘The Runaways’ Trailer Is Here! Krist