For Brad and Angelina, Valentine’s Day just doesn’t seem to stop. Are you as jealous as we are?
Although Feb. 14 is officially over, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie apparently decided Valentine’s Day didn’t need to stop…and headed to the ultra-romantic city of Venice, Italy.
Angelina, 34, is in Italia to shoot the thriller The Tourist with Johnny Depp, but she turned her work trip into family playtime. Brad, 46, came along for the ride, as did children Maddox, 8, and Shiloh Nouvel, 3.
Word to Brad: while your lady love is hard at work, maybe you can take the time to learn a little about the language of love. We at HollywoodLife.com are always here to help, so here are a few little Italian phrases we’ve picked up along the way.
You’ll have Angelina at ‘hello’ when you say ‘Ti amo’ (I love you) or – even better – Ti amo con tutta l’anima (I love you with all my heart). To seal the deal, throw in a little ‘Tu sei una stella…la mia stella’ (You are a star…my star). Swoon.
Who could resist? Could you?
Get More Brangelina:
- Brangelina Are Not Breaking Up
- Rumors of Brangelina Split Are Nonsense Said Angie’s Dad Jon Voight
- Who Should Be Cast In The ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’ Reboot? Readers Weigh-In
- Brangelina Fight Breakup Rumors
- Angelina and brother James Reveal Touching Video Tribute To Mom Marcheline