Looking for the perfect ‘do for V Day? Try Jennifer Garner’s sexy locks!
Jennifer Garner looked gorgeous on the red carpet for the LA premiere of her new film Valentine’s Day on Feb. 8th. “I enhanced Jennifer’s natural curls by creating full waves and wonderful movement,” says Frederic Fekkai celebrity stylist Adir Abergel.
Adir’s tips on how to recreate Jennifer’s look!
- First, prep the hair by applying Fekkai Full Blown Volume Lifting Hairspray at the roots.
- Next, blow dry the whole head with your hands to create texture and bring out the natural wave.
- Continue with a 1’’ curling iron, curling hair away from the face but leaving the ends alone.
- After curling the hair, mix Fekkai Coiff Océanique Tousled Wave Spray with Fekkai Coiff Magnifique Ultra-Light Finishing Crème and apply to the ends to create a tousled look.
- Finally, to hold the look for the entire evening, finish with the Fekkai Coiff™Sheer Hold Hairspray all through the hair. – Marta Topran