Can you imagine turning Kellan away at the door?
Life lesson: Sometimes bad things happen to hot people. Kellan Lutz was apparently denied access into last night’s Maxim-sponsored Super Bowl party in Miami, and HollywoodLife.com was there! Kellan walked the red carpet and smiled pretty for the cameras alongside Jessica Szohr, but when it was time to enter the event, things got considerably less pretty. Though we don’t know why it happened (did he not RSVP?) Kellan was turned away at the door and he furiously stormed off. We’re told he may have gotten in later after proper intervention — I mean, this is Kellan Lutz we’re talking about.
In Nov. 2009, Kellan was almost not allowed into a party after New Moon‘s New York premiere. The bouncer reportedly didn’t recognize him with his golden locks (he had brown hair in Twilight and New Moon), but eventually let him in. Don’t remember? Jog your memory with this video documenting the whole awkward ordeal:
Kellan may not have had a great time at the party, but lots of other celebs did! Amanda Bynes, Nick Lachey, Vanessa Minnillo, Tyson Ritter, Tinsley Mortimer, Audrina Patridge, Lo Bosworth, Kristin Cavallari, Stephanie Pratt, Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr were all spotted partying at the Maxim event. In fact, Jessica may have partied a little too hard. Our spies say Ed stuck close to her side as they left the party to make sure she was OK. What a great boyfriend!
Get More Super Bowl party gossip:
- EXCLUSIVE! Kim Kardashian Didn’t Want To Take Attention Away From Reggie Bush On His Big Super Bowl Weekend!
- EXCLUSIVE! Audrina Patridge Fell Out Of Her Super Bowl Party Dress — And Told ‘The Hills’ Cameras To Keep Rolling!
- HollyWho-Knew? Rihanna & Jennifer Lopez Are Total BFFs!
- HollywoodLife.com Goes To The Super Bowl! Get All The Hot Party Details Here!
- EXCLUSIVE! Katie Cassidy Admits: ‘I Don’t Follow Football Or Watch Television!’