Matt Lanter, 26, who stars as Liam on CW’s hit show 90210, didn’t grow up a Hollywood celeb, obviously. Matt was born in Massillon, Ohio and then when he was eight years old, he moved to Atlanta, Ga. Matt ended up graduating from the University of Georgia with a degree in sports business, but this dreamy bad boy had a craving for the spotlight! Matt’s been in countless television shows and he stars alongside Gossip Girl starlet Leighton Meester in the upcoming film The Roommate. We’re sure by now you’re completely intrigued! HollywoodLife.com asked Matt for six confessions and fun facts, and we got him to spill it all!
Six Things You Never Knew About Matt Lanter!
6. I’m a techie nerd!
- I voice Anakin Skywalker for Star Wars Clone Wars.
- Was a batboy for the Atlanta Braves.
- I love high pulp orange juice!
- I worked in a paint store when I was younger.
- I always carry chapstick.