Drew Barrymore looked gorgeous in her 60’s-inspired look!
Drew Barrymore not only won for her performance in Grey Gardens at the Screen Actors Guild Awards on Jan. 23, her makeup was a total winner too! “Drew wanted to do something 60’s inspired by Brigitte Bardot and Sharon Tate,” says Debra Ferullo, Drew’s makeup artist for the evening. Debra didn’t want to match the blue color in her dress, but rather accentuate Drew’s natural features with warm undertones. Here’s how Debra got Drew’s look!
- Debra prepped Drew’s skin with moisturizer and then used Cover Girl Clean Liquid Makeup for normal skin followed by Cover Girl Simply Ageless Blush in Plush Peach on her cheeks.
- For Drew’s 60’s-inspired colorful smoky eye, Debra applied Cover Girl Smoky ShadowBlast in Bronze Fire. She used the darker shade on Drew’s lid and the taupe shade in the eye crease as well as underneath the eye.
- She then applied a dot of the silver shade in Cover Girl Smoky ShadowBlast in Silver Sky to the inner corner of Drew’s eye to make it pop followed by a thin line of white eyeliner on the inner bottom eye.
- She finished the eye with a heavy coat of DiorShow Blackout Mascara to the top and bottom lashes for definition.
- On Drew’s lips, Debra applied DiorAddict lipcolor in Beige Negligee #223, followed by DiorAddict Ultra Gloss in Jersey Pink #157 for a washed peach lip with a shiny finish. – Marta Topran