Giving up your time for a good cause is admirable, but looking sexy while doing so is an even more impressive feat!
Rihanna, you looked super hot last night during your performance of “Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour)” on the Hope For Haiti Now telethon. No matter what you’re performing, we know we can always count on you to show off your killer physique — and you definitely didn’t disappoint last night! We loved your look, from your leather hat and super-sized hoop earrings to your oh-so-short dress and matching jacket. Any tips on how we can make our legs look so amazing in a pair of heels? Rihanna, you’re practically flawless!
You shared the stage with Jay-Z, Bono and The Edge to perform “Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour),” which turned out to be one of the biggest performances of the night! It’s a hot song with a powerful message. We’re not surprised it’s currently No. 1 on the iTunes singles chart today!
Check out the performance of “Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour)” and let us know what you think:
Get More on Hope For Haiti Now:
- George Clooney, You Deserve A Huge Round Of Applause For Organizing Last Night’s ‘Hope For Haiti’ Telethon!
- Jennifer Hudson, You Looked Stunning At Last Night’s ‘Hope For Haiti Now’ Telethon!
- Robert Pattinson, It Was Great To See You (And Your Lumberjack Beard) On The Telethon Last Night!
- Watch Rihanna, Jay-Z & Bono’s Performance Of Their New Song ‘Stranded’ From Last Night’s Telethon!
- Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston Were Together Last Night — Without Angelina Jolie!
- We Loved Every Minute Of Last Night’s Star-Studded ‘Hope For Haiti’ Telethon — So Many Powerful Performances!