Drew Barrymore wasn’t just a winner on stage, she was a red carpet beauty winner too!
Drew Barrymore looked stunning as she accepted her Golden Globe Award for her performance in Grey Gardens. “The dress was so beautiful I didn’t want to compete with it,” says Drew’s talented makeup artist, Debra Ferullo. “We just kept the makeup very simple – iridescent and pearly but in a classic kind of way,” she says. “I just used the makeup on Drew to enhance what she has because she is such a natural beauty.”
Here’s how Debra got Drew’s fresh-faced look!
- “She doesn’t need a ton of foundation because her skin is amazing.”
- “For Drew’s eyes, I went with pearly brown and gold tones and three coats of mascara on her top lash and one underneath.”
- “I used no eyeliner. I wanted no heaviness, just a wash of makeup. I just wanted beautiful makeup.”
- “On her cheeks I used a peach blush layered it a little with a pink crème blush. I went over it all with a peach powder it give it a little bit of depth.”
- “I used a reddish coral toned lipstick on her lips.” – Marta Topran