2009 may have sucked, but we swear Kate, things will get better in 2010!
We know what your New Year’s resolution should be this year, Kate Hudson: focus on having fun as a single gal!
You have to admit, it’s been a pretty bad year in the ex-department. First, you split with your baseball-playing beau Alex “A-Rod” Rodriguez, as we here at HollywoodLife.com first reported. Meanwhile, not only did your ex-husband, Chris Robinson, remarry, but he just fathered another child with his second wife!
Your ex-hubby, Black Crowes frontman Chris, 43, and his wife, Allison Bridges, welcomed daughter Cheyenne Genevieve Robinson on Dec. 27, according to People.
We bet that your 5-year-old son, Ryder, is happy to be a big brother, but we can’t imagine that you’re feeling too great right now.
Kate, remember that family will get you through this. You’re on the right track by spending time in Aspen with your mom, Goldie Hawn, and stepdad, Kurt Russell. Enjoy being free and single – the right man will come along, we promise. Love always happens when you’re not looking for it, after all.
Get More on Kate Hudson:
- Kate Hudson, Look At Your Happy Face! You Refuse To Let A-Rod Ruin Your Big Day!
- Sources: Miami is A-Rod City! His Dinners Without Kate and His Wild Bachelor Nights!
- Kate Hudson Puts On A Brave Face For Jimmy Fallon — A-Rod Who?
- Why Can’t Kate Hudson Stay Away from the Bad Boys?
- EXCLUSIVE! A-Rod’s Cruel Timing! Spies Say He Was Partying With Girls ALL Weekend in Miami