Um, Robin…do you really think an R. Kelly jam is appropriate love-making material?
Robin Thicke is one of the sexiest men alive, so it’s only natural that we here at HollywoodLife.com would want to know his favorite songs for getting in the mood. His new album IS called Sex Therapy after all (which would explain why one of his choices is an R. Kelly song!)
When we caught up with Robin outside of 106th and Park on Dec. 14, the crooner readily offered up his hot list.
1) Marvin Gaye – “Let’s Get It On”
2) Jodeci – “Come and Talk to Me”
3) Al Green –“Let’s Stay Together”
4) R. Kelly – “Bump and Grind (remix)”
5) Isley Brothers – “In Between the Sheets”
6) Robin Thicke – “Sex Therapy”
What do you think of Robin’s bumpin’ song list? What slow and sultry jams should he have included – or excluded?