Tiger Woods’ wife Elin must be feeling like she just got kicked in the stomach. And if she didn’t already pick up a golf club and bash her husband’s car, no court would convict her now if she did!
UPDATE: Tiger just released the following statement: “I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect.”
As of 9 am this morning, there is now one woman — Jaimee Grubbs, a 24-year-old LA cocktail waitress and former VH1 reality-show contestant — who claims to have had a close-to-three-year-affair with over 20 sexual encounters with Tiger and she claims to have the “sext” messages and photos to prove it. She has spoken exclusively to Us Weekly. As well, a Las Vegas marketing manager for the Light Group (which runs a number of Vegas hotspots), Kalika Moquin, has been named by Life & Style magazine as another nightlife mistress who has been involved with the golfer for several months. Third, although NYC VIP hostess Rachel Uchitel who was identified by the National Enquirer as a Tiger Woods lover has denied the allegation vigorously, RadarOnline.com is now reporting that Tiger’s foundation
Here’s all the details on all the various claims and allegations:
1. Jaimee Grubbs has spilled her secrets on record to Us Weekly in the mag’s Dec. 2 issue, and she claims:
- When Tiger first met Jaimee on Apr. 13, 2007 at Light nightclub in Vegas, he wasn’t wearing a wedding ring. And he made the first move on her, introduced himself to her, and invited himself back to her hotel
- The next day was their first hook-up: “One day later I was back at his hotel and he was standing by his bed to pack. I ran in, jumped on him and tackled him. We rolled around and he kissed me. It was nice and gentle. My heart was beating. We laid there and cuddled for 30 minutes.”
- A day later, the pair met up in San Diego for their first sexual encounter. She claims, “He just grabbed me and kissed me and we started taking our clothes off and had sex. Afterward, he was like, “You should probably go.” He told me that he has a hard time sleeping in the same bed with somebody. He gave me the impression that he and his wife has separate rooms.”
- “He would text me all the time” — she claims he sent her about 300 sexy texts.
- While he never discussed his wife Elin directly, Jaimee claims he said, “I’m not available but we can still have fun.”
- The last time they saw each other was Oct. 18, 2009. She claims they met in Newport Beach, Ca. She claims he said, “I missed you. You look amazing.” She claims they watched Angels and Demons and then had sex.
- As for his wife Elin, she apologizes: “I do apologize that [his wife is] going to have to read this … whatever happens with Elin, I hope Tiger and I can reconnect and remain good friend
2. Life & Style claims that Tiger has been seeing Kalika Moquin, according to an insider. The insider told L&S, “They’ve hooked up a bunch of times. Tiger told Kalika that married life isn’t all it’s built up to be. He said he wasn’t happy in his marriage or in his home life and there’s just so much pressure on him.
3. Rachel Uchitel, who was out with her lawyer Gloria Allred last night for dinner at Spago in Beverly Hills, continues to deny that she had an affair with Tiger. However, RadarOnline claims that Tiger’s organization paid for Rachel’s trip. And that’s why they claim that she and he ended up at the Crown Towers Hotel in Melbourne, Australia, together.
Us Weekly also has a source that Rachel and Tiger have been “intimate for about six months.” They have another source claiming that Uchitel bragged about the affair and showed off graphic text messages. They have yet another source that backs up the National Enquirer claim “flew Rachel to Australia to be with him there.”
It’s all very disturbing, the growing evidence — don’t you think so, too?